HOW WE’RE MAKING OUR ARENA AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE FOR YOU
Effective Friday, September 17, in addition to the statewide mask mandate requiring all fans to wear masks, the Chicago Sky is requiring all fans to provide proof of vaccination or negative COVID test taken within 48 hours prior to attending a Chicago Sky game. This mandate is for all fans ages 12 and older. By implementing these measures, we are aligning ourselves with other large venues to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. We are committed to keeping our fans as safe as possible to ensure that your game day experience is a safe and enjoyable one. Make sure you read these new mandates before coming to your next Chicago Sky game.
Fans should be advised not to enter the venue if they are experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
The statewide mask mandate requires all fans to wear masks over the age of 2 years old.
Note: Neck gaiters, bandanas, face shields and masks with valves are not approved masks.
All fans 18 years and older can use the Clear Health Pass to assist with your proof of vaccination or you can bring your approved CDC vaccination card to the entrance. We will accept both print and digital copies of your vaccination card or negative test result taken within 48 hours prior to attending the game for all fans 12 years and older.
Save time in line by uploading your information to CLEAR Health Pass.
- Cashless: Purchases can be made with a debit OR credit card only. No cash will be accepted in box office or concession stands.
- Mobile Tickets: Make sure you have your mobile ticket available on the Official Chicago Sky App or saved in your mobile wallet and be ready to present for entry. Your phone will never need to leave your hand for our touchless ticket-scanning procedure. Apple | Android.
- Security: There will be security positioned throughout the Wintrust to ensure all the guidelines are being met to ensure everyone’s health and safety. Violations of health and safety rules can result in removal from the arena.
- Wear Your Mask: If you are vaccinated or nonvaccinated masks are required while in the arena.
- Stay at home if you are sick: If you feel sick, please stay at home.
- Proof of Vaccination or negative test result: All fans 12 years and older will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative test result within 48 hours prior to coming to the game.
QUESTIONS CALL 866.SKY.WNBA
YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL STADIUM POLICIES, INCLUDING HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES, AND POSTED INSTRUCTIONS WHILE IN THE STADIUM AND ON STADIUM GROUNDS.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION, SENIOR CITIZENS AND THOSE WITH UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE.
BY ENTERING THE STADIUM AND STADIUM GROUNDS, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.