Due to COVID-19 guidelines from the WNBA, CDC, and local public health/government departments, some ticket packages/experiences will be unavailable or may be altered for the 2021 season until further notice. As further details are received, we will begin to open seating as guidelines and availability should allow.
All pricing, benefits, and options listed below are for the 2022 season. For 2021 ticket options being offered this season based on socially distant seating options, please visit our Chicago Sky Socially Distant Seating and Pricing page.
Enjoy a Sky game, participate in on-court fan experiences, and win great prizes while earning up to $5000 for your organization! A portion of every ticket purchased through your fundraiser will benefit your organization.
How it works:
- Fundraising – Earn up to $10 per ticket for your organization by selling tickets that you’ll receive at a discounted rate with a portion of the price going directly back to you. It’s extremely easy and no risk.
- Step 1 – Discuss your organization’s fundraising goals and timeline with the Sky. We’ll help you throughout the whole process so that your organization can raise the most money while having fun.
- Step Two – We’ll design your customized marketing materials including a flyer and order form.
- Step Three – complete the Fundraising Reservation Form and place your $250 deposit. Select your game preferences and seating (minimum of 20 tickets for your group to participate).
- Step Four – Start collecting orders for your Sky game and we’ll check in on your progress to ensure your success.
Additional Bonuses to Assist Your Fundraiser:
- Organization Prizes
- Sell 100+ tickets and participate in on-court experience
- Sell 250+ tickets for an additional $500 towards your fundraiser
- Sell 500+ tickets for an additional $1000 towards your fundraiser
- Individual Prizes
- Recognize your organization’s top sellers
- Autographed ball at 50 tickets
- Courtside seating and pre-game access to watch warm ups at 100 tickets