With your monetary donation to the Sky Cares Foundation, you will Make An Impact in the Chicagoland community by supporting the year-round Sky Cares programs and initiatives.
Your contributions will go towards the following:
- Sky player visits local schools to inspire children with their story as well as teach them the importance of education, reading, and a strong work ethic
- Providing underserved kids tickets, safe bus transportation, memorable t-shirts, and meals at Chicago Sky home games
- Donate basketballs to over 1000+ kids at local boys and girls clubs, schools, and YMCA’s
- Donate school supplies to over 1000+ low-income students at local Chicagoland schools
- Hoops for Health Basketball Clinics, led by a Sky player/Coach, to educate underserved students on the importance of health, wellness, and physical activity
All donations are tax-deductible for your contribution to the Sky Cares Foundation,
*Sky Cares will accept any sized donation amount
For more information contact Brielle Bunch at 312-994-5977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BACK TO SKY CARES HOME PAGE