ATTENTION: T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST IS NOW OVER. SUBMISSIONS ARE NO LONGER BEING TAKEN.
Are you creative and interested in exposing Sky fans to your artwork? Do you know someone that you feel has the talent and could benefit with some additional exposure? If so, then this is the contest for you! The Chicago Sky invites you to submit your t-shirt design for a chance to win some fabulous prizes including your design printed on a shirt and used for the t-shirt toss that occurs during all 17 Chicago Sky home games*. Don’t miss this opportunity and submit your design today!
Friday, February 8, 2019 11:59PM CST
- Artwork must include an unaltered Chicago Sky primary or secondary logo.
- T-shirt color can either be black or white.
- Design will only be on the front of the t-shirt in an 8in. x 8in. space.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per entrant during the entry period.
To qualify as a submission, you must complete the following tasks:
- Post your artwork, tag and follow @wnbachicagosky on Twitter.
What to expect:
We will respond to all submissions confirming your inclusion in the contest. The top 16 designs will be chosen by an internal committee of the Chicago Sky and will be showcased as bracketed tournament via Twitter and Instagram beginning on February 26, 2019. The winner from each bracket will continue on to the next round until the top design is selected. The design with the most votes will win the contest and will be announced on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and the Sky website.
What you will win:
- Two (2) courtside tickets, with inclusive food and beverage, to the home opener at Wintrust Arena vs. the defending champions, Seattle Storm on Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 7:00pm.
- In-arena recognition while you toss your designed t-shirt into the audience during the home opener.
- Chicago Sky team will sign your designed t-shirt.
- Your designed t-shirt will be used for the t-shirt toss during all 17 Chicago Sky home games.*
- Four (4) t-shirts with your design.
- Exposure on Chicago Sky website and social media channels.
By submitting an entry, the artist consents that it is his/her own original work and that he/she has all necessary rights and permissions to use included elements. The t-shirt contest team reserves the right to make adjustments and alterations to the winning entry to ensure that the reproduction of the image is of best quality. The winning artist releases to Chicago Sky the exclusive rights to the artwork to be used for team promotional material. No submissions will be returned. If the winner is unable to attend the game on Saturday, June 1, 2019, the courtside seats are forfeited and can not be used at a later date. All of the remaining prizes will be shipped complimentary to any address within the United States.
*While supplies last.