With your monetary donation to the Sky Cares Foundation, you will Make An Impact in the Chicagoland community by supporting the year-round Sky Cares programs and initiatives.
Suggested Donation Price Points*
Your contributions will go towards the following:
- Providing underserved kids charitable tickets, safe bus transportation, memorable t-shirts, and meals at Chicago Sky home games
- Providing safe bus transportation to 600+ underserved kids to the Annual Sky Fitness Festival
- Donate basketballs to over 1000+ kids at local boys and girls clubs, schools, and YMCA’s
- Donate School Supplies to over 1000+ low-income students at local Chicagoland schools
- Hoops for Health Basketball Clinics, led by a Sky player/Coach, to educate underserved students on the importance of health, wellness, and physical activity
- Sky player visits local schools to inspire children with their story as well as teach them the importance of education, reading, and a strong work ethic
All donations are tax-deductible and for your contribution to the Sky Cares Foundation, we will highlight your likeliness on our Sky Website’s Make An Impact Wall of Fame.
*Sky Cares will accept any sized donation amount*
For more information please call Nick Burke at 312.994.5995 or email email@example.com