Supporting fundraising events from charitable groups by donating Sky memorabilia, tickets and experiences.
Please review the donation request policies and procedures carefully for the requirements.
The Chicago Sky is asked to support many agencies and fund-raisers throughout the year. We understand that these events are an important activity for charitable groups that raise considerable amounts of money by auctioning off Sky memorabilia and merchandise. We are happy to accommodate as many charitable groups as possible; however we are unable to accommodate every request due to the large number we receive. To be considered for a donation item you must follow these guidelines:
- All requests must be submitted a minimum of 6 weeks before the event date
- Organizations are limited to one request per calendar year
- Requests may only be submitted online
- Email, fax, mail, or phone requests are not accepted
- Requests submitted without a valid Tax ID number will not be considered. If you are sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request.
- The online form must be filled out completely for the request to be considered
- The Chicago Sky does not consider monetary requestsThe Chicago Sky will consider requests for charitable organizations with priority given to those in the Chicago area, including Northwest Indiana, and the state of Illinois.We will try to honor as many requests as possible. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation.